This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Direct Hire|
|Sector||Accounting and Finance|
|Salary||0 Per Hour|
This is a full time, 1-year mat leave cover position requiring office presence located at Yonge and Eglinton. eSight is carefully monitoring the changing situation with COVID, and is operating safely as per provincial and federal regulations as an essential business.
What you’ll be working on:
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems (Epicor);
- Post journal entries and reconcile accounts, prepare trial balance of books, maintain general ledgers and prepare financial statements;
- Examine accounting records and prepare preliminary financial statements and reports;
- Plan, set up and administer accounting systems and prepare financial information for individuals, departments within organizations, businesses and other establishments;
- Calculate and prepare cheques, ACH, and wire payments for payroll, utility, tax and other bills;
- Develop and maintain cost finding, reporting and internal control procedures;
- Examine financial accounts and records and prepare income tax returns from accounting records;
- Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers' compensation forms, pension contribution forms and other government documents.