Intermediate-Senior Hydraulic Modeler
|Job Type||Direct Hire|
|Salary||0 Per Hour|
- Our client's Toronto Office has openings for Intermediate to Senior Hydraulic Modelers on their their Municipal team.
- Provide technical support for hydraulic data visualization for municipal sewer projects and develop models to determine appropriate solutions.
- Analyze detail in the blueprints, maps, and other related drawings and prepare the survey reports.
- Design and oversee construction of power and other hydraulic engineering projects for control and use of water, calculates and estimates rates of waterflow.
- Assist with proposal development, planning projects and preparation of cost estimates for modelling and associated engineering works.
- Work in a team environment on varieties of projects that would include model build and verification (with existing or new models) to assess system performance and use the model to develop solutions and strategies for improvement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hydrogeology, Geological or Civil Engineering from an accredited post-secondary institution.
- A relevant Post Graduate degree would be considered an asset.
- Must be a licensed Engineer within the province of Ontario, or be immediately eligible.
- 5+ years (Intermediate) or 12+ years (Senior) of progressive experience in the detailed design and project management of wastewater facilities.
- Aptitude for meeting schedule and budgets, proposal writing and client development.
- Proven capabilities in planning and writing reports and other technical documents.
- Possess a strong ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with staff and clients.
- Significant expertise in sewer hydraulic modelling (InfoNets and InfoWorks).
- Working knowledge of GIS tools.