Senior Project Manager - Transportation
|Job Type||Direct Hire|
|Salary||0 Per Hour|
Our client's London office is seekign a Senior Project Manager to join their Transportation team in a full-time permanent position.
- Providing project engineering and technical expertise, analysis and design services on transportation projects
- Managing Transportation Engineering projects including financial and schedule controls, project management, managing client relationships and securing approvals from agencies.
- Participating in studies, assessments, preliminary and detailed design, cost estimates, specifications, contract documents, tendering and contract administration.
- Providing senior review and professional sealing of reports, drawings and other engineering documents.
- Preparing proposals and reports.
- Liaising with clients, subconsultants, regulatory and utility agencies, and contractors.
- Participating in Business Development initiatives.
- Planning projects, developing accurate scopes of work, cost estimates, project plans, schedules and deliverables to execute high quality projects on time and on budget.
- Working closely and supervising engineers, designers, drafting and support staff.
- Mentoring and coaching project teams including technical and field staff.
- Assist technical staff with additional duties as assigned.
- Must be licensed as a Professional Engineer (P.Eng) within the province of Ontario.
- Project management (PMP) designation considered an asset.
- 15+ years of progressive experience in design engineering for a wide range of linear infrastructure projects.
- Consulting industry experience and specific experience working with municipalities within the Greater Toronto Area is a strong asset.
- Practical knowledge of construction sequencing and constructability.
- Experienced in the review of complex construction staging and sequencing, including temporary works and commissioning.
- Experience managing projects developed in AutoCAD and Microstation.
- Proven capabilities in writing reports and other technical documents.
- Demonstrates superior oral and written English communication skills.