|Job Type||Direct Hire|
|Salary||0 Per Hour|
We are currently seeking a full time Intermediate to Senior Civil Engineer for our client's growing Halifax office.
- Preparation of preliminary and final designs for road reconstruction and infrastructure renewal projects, stormwater projects, culverts, watermains, sanitary and storm sewers and grading.
- Preparation and coordination of approvals, tender documents, cost estimating, contract documents, reports including sealing the documents.
- Preparation and editing of AutoCAD and Civil 3D design drawings as required.
- Contribute to projects in NS, NB, NFLD, and ON
- Participation in contract administration services and inspections where required.
- Other duties as required where appropriate for the position.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- 8 - 15 years progressive experience in municipal engineering. Consultancy experience preferred.
- Must have a valid P. Eng. designation in the province of Nova Scotia (or another province).
- The successful candidate will possess a strong ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with clients and all levels of staff in a collaborative team environment.
- Experience or aptitude for meeting timelines and budgets, proposal writing, client development and other skills appropriate to consulting.
- Proven capabilities in writing reports and other technical documents.
- Demonstrated superior English communication skills, both oral and written.
- Must have a valid driver's license.