Project Manager, Civil Land Development Engineering (Markham/Ham
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Direct Hire|
|Salary||0 Per Hour|
The successful candidate would have the ability to manage various land development projects, from conception to completion, and would have the experience and skill set to work with design and inspection staff through all phases of the project, to manage client expectations and contribute to the growth of the office. This role requires sound design skills using AutoCAD Civil 3D for land development projects, understanding of the planning and construction elements associated with delivering land development projects.
Most of the things you’ll work on:
- Complete/review functional servicing reports, preliminary and detailed design calculations for land development projects including sanitary and storm sewers, watermain, grading, cut/fill and connections to existing infrastructure within the ROW;
- Complete/review the detailed storm water management design, modelling and report for submission to the Conservation Authority and/or review agent;
- Able to work with Municipal/Regional specifications throughout Ontario and complete the design to receive Municipal/Regional approval in a timely manner;
- Preparation/review of quantity take offs, cost estimates and tender documents, addenda, bid analysis and recommendation, assist the client with the bidding process;
- Overall project management including writing proposals, budget tracking, preparation of invoices, payment certificates and change orders, conduct project meetings;
- Assign work and oversee the drafting and design output for junior Engineers, Technologists. Oversight of Construction Inspectors and the construction process;
- Degree in Civil Engineering and current or eligible for accreditation with the PEO;
- 5+ years’ experience with various land development projects (subdivisions, infill developments, condos, institutional, commercial);
- Proficiency with Auto CAD Civil 3D, storm and sanitary sewer design, stormwater management design and modelling, grading, cut/fill analysis;