Full Stack Dev
|Job Type||Direct Hire|
|Sector||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary||0 Per Hour|
The incumbent must be a a dedicated self-starter with a strong programming background.
The incumbent will lead development streams within the Credit360 project to bring the application to Production and then maintain, support, and enhance the application according to user specifications with a high degree of accuracy and functionality.
Design of stable, flexible and scalable solutions, root cause problem solving and proactively identifying gaps will be a key function of the role in the future.
Unit Testing, coding, debugging, automating manual activities, scripting and implementing code will be performed on a month-to-month basis.
Understanding business systems and the credit adjudication business flow.
The incumbent will also work closely with other internal groups, production support teams and business users in order to maintain support and generate new services. The application will be integrated with and dependent on upstream applications and has downstream regulatory dependencies, so the incumbent is required to maintain constant communication lines with all appliction in Credit360’s ecosystem.
• Leading development streams from design, development, coding, testing and debugging of applications.
• Maintain and Support production support for existing regulatory reporting processes.
• Conduct periodic reviews of productionalized IT processes to identify streamlining opportunities and promote continuous process improvement methodologies.
• Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
• Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
• Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain Credit360.
• Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties.
Skills, Experiences, and Functional Competencies:
• Must have at least 7 years of progressive technical working experience in application programming, system analysis, design, unit testing and debugging
• Technical working experience in an Agile environment
• Must have technical working experience (back end) with SOAP and RESTful Web Services, Server-side language (Java, SQL), Unit Testing (Junit), Oracle/Postgres Database, Operating Systems (Linux Redhat, Solaris, Windows), Tools (Jira, Confluence, Artifactory, BitBucket, SonarQube, GIT).
• Must have working experience in the use of Jenkins or similar tool(s) for building Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines
• Must have excellent communication (verbal/written) skills in English in order to communicate efficiently and effectively with the different stakeholders
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, engineering or a technology related discipline.