|Job Type||Direct Hire|
|Sector||Accounting and Finance|
|Salary||0 Per Hour|
We are looking for a driven, hard-working, modeling-guru with the demonstrated potential to become a future leader for our client who is a,a fast-growing global technology company.
As a CPA, CA/CFA, and/or MBA you have ~3-5 years of progressive experience at a top-tier consulting firm, investment banking, Big Four financial advisory, and/or a private equity firm.
The Mergers & Acquisitions Associate will support the VP of a significant Operating Group, being accountable for the entire M&A life cycle from lead generation through to the closing of transactions.
This opportunity involves identifying vertical market software companies, outbound prospecting, and networking, managing the M&A pipeline, and mentoring junior analysts.
With a deal flow and sales focus, you are a natural “Hunter” with strong self-drive, initiative, maturity, and professional resilience.
Confidence and polish are required for frequent interaction with Senior Executives, Prospects, Lawyers, Accountants, and other key Stakeholders.
- Undergraduate University degree in business or accounting.
- CPA, CA designation / CFA/ and/or MBA are considered assets.
- 3 to 5 years of progressive experience within a top tier consulting firm, investment banking, Big Four financial advisory, or a private equity firm.
- Excellent attention to detail, and the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, thriving under pressure.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal & written) with an emphasis on relationships and report writing.
- Advanced Excel and exceptional Financial Modelling skills.
- Ability to work variable hours and travel (when required) to close transaction