Senior Project Manager, Municipal
|Job Type||Direct Hire|
|Salary||0 Per Hour|
Our client is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their Municipal team in London, ON. You will work on projects varying in scope and size related to water distribution systems, flood protection, stormwater management, and storm drainage systems, including planning and design of new facilities, as well as optimization and rehabilitation of existing systems.
- Managing of Municipal Engineering projects including scope, schedule, and budget as well as managing client relationships.
- Providing project engineering and technical expertise, modeling, analysis and design services on multi-disciplinary projects.
- Planning projects, developing accurate scopes of work, cost estimates, project plans, schedules and deliverables to execute high quality projects on time and on budget.
- Participating in studies, assessments, modeling, preliminary and detailed design, cost estimates, specifications, contract documents, tendering and contract administration.
- Providing senior review and professional authentication of memos, reports, drawings and other engineering documents.
- Preparing proposals and reports.
- Liaising with clients, consultants, regulatory agencies and utility companies and contractors.
- Leading and participating in Business Development initiatives.
- Mentoring and supervising project teams including intermediate, junior engineers and technical and field staff.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
- 10+ years of progressive experience in municipal engineering, predominantly in a consultancy environment.
- P.Eng., or eligibility for registration in Ontario.
- Project management (PMP) designation is an asset.
- Hydraulic and Hydrologic modelling experience is an asset.
- Proven capabilities in writing reports and other technical documents.
- Familiar with local design and construction standards and requirements for permits and approvals.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Extensive experience providing strategic advisory services related to municipal engineering projects and clients is required.