Senior Integrity Risk Analyst
|Job Type||Direct Hire|
|Salary||0 Per Hour|
Senior Integrity Risk Analysts are responsible for developing strategies and frameworks for using quantitative risk to drive gas pipeline integrity management (IM) decision making and supporting clients in maximizing the benefit they derive from risk-based IM tools.
Technical Key Roles
- Supports gas utility clients in integrating quantitative risk outputs into the integrity management decision making process
- Develops deep understanding of gas pipeline IM activities and regulatory rate case environment to understand and support client needs
- Understands basis of company's risk outputs sufficiently to present and defend the results within client organizations and regulatory environments
- Liaises with Project Managers and Technical Leads on an ongoing basis to execute projects
- Stays current with pipeline regulations, industry standards, integrity assessment methods, etc.
- Writes reports and provides quality peer-review and release on reports, as required
- Develops best practices and tools for technical leadership
- Responds to customer queries and concerns in a timely fashion
- Becomes a subject matter expert in the use of risk to drive IM decision making as defined by company’s CTO
- Delegates technical tasks and responsibilities to appropriate staff
- As needed, provides subject matter expert (SME) support to teams on use of quantitative risk in decision making:
- Product; define and provide feedback on IM
- Data; define and provide feedback on IM
- Sales; support Request for Proposals (RFPs) and Demos
- Marketing; provide technical reviews
- Delivery; provide technical consultancy
- Training; provide training and mentorship to staff.
- Undergraduate or Post-Graduate Degree in Engineering
- 4+ years’ experience in pipeline industry
- 10+ years' experience in integrity management, with gas system integrity management experience and regulatory knowledge considered an asset
- Engineering designation is preferred.